Queen Charlotte’s Cup 2017 a success!
After a rocky start, including canceling the tournament at one point, the 2017 Queen Charlotte’s Cup went on to be another big success. Thanks to Sifu Eric Sbarge and the Peaceful Dragon, the event was well hosted and attended. Eight Lei Tai matches were held with competitors from as far north as Baltimore to as far south as Tampa FL.
One of the highlights, although a sad one, was the announcement of the passing of Master Li Keung of Lai Tung Pai. Master Li, already diagnosed with cancer, was due to receive a Lifetime Achievement Award for his service to promoting Martial Arts. He will truly be missed.
Master Li Keung
Queen Charlotte’s Cup at The Peaceful Dragon – March 11, 2017
Come join us at the Carolina’s premier Martial Arts event located at The Peaceful Dragon, March 11, 2017. Every year this event brings martial artists from around the US and the world! We gather to compete in forms competitions (empty hands and weapons) in Northern Kung Fu, Southern Kung Fu, Wushu, and Taijiquan as well as combat competitions in Light Contact Continuous Sparring, Full Contact Lei Tai, Push Hands, Sword Sparring and Chi Sao. This event is open to the public for both spectators and competitors. Please see Events to learn more about it. Competitors, please Pre-Register to ensure your spot and save $10!
BE A CACMA MEMBER
Individual Member Benefits – One Year Only $20
- CACMA ID Card
- CACMA Logo T-shirt, pin, hat or some other form of ID wear
- Tournament, Seminar and Events Discounts (this alone could recoup fee)
- CACMA Vendor Discounts to Members
- CACMA Team Consideration
School or Corporate Member Benefits – One Year Only $50
- Advertising access in the newsletter
- Free listing on the CACMA website
- Link to your business site
- Certificate or other official CACMA Certification
- Team entry into Tournaments
- CACMA Sanctioning for Events, etc
- Use of CACMA Equipment (with appropriate fees applied)
- CACMA Buying Club Entry
- Judging Certification Access
Our address if you want to mail in your application is:
PO Box 23043
Charlotte, NC 28227.
Sign Up Online
Please choose the appropriate button below to register for your CACMA© membership. You will be directed to PayPal to complete the transaction.
Individual Two Year
Corporate/School Membership One Year